We have available for both short-term Rental and Purchase.
With the ever-increasing crime rates world over, security metal detectors are the most commonmetal detectors seen nowadays. They are used in clubs, pubs, schools, companies, airports and many other facilities and special events.
It is fairly normal to walk through a metal detecting unit and upon detection of metal, to follow it with a handheld scanner.
These devices come in all shapes and sizes. They also have a variety of specs.
Hand wand metal detectors can deliver excellent security detection and can diffuse many perilous situations. Today’s handheld wand metal detectors are lightweight and powerful enough to locate a razor blade or a hatpin in a bag or a pocket.
When you think about providing security measures to a festival, a pub or club or special event, never forget to make good use of handheld metal detector wand. It doesn’t take a lot of time to learn how use the metal detector. Metal detectors shouldn’t be the only form of security detection system, but it can play a large role in guaranteeing security to the event you’re involved in.
They can be used at both indoor and outdoor events at establishments and generally anywhere you need metal detection. Adjustable sensitivity settings from 1mm – 68mm depth. It can detect even the smallest metals. There are two different detection alerts: vibration and sound. It weighs 500g. It operates within frequency of 22 kHz and operation temperatures of -20 to 90 F. The device has LED lights that indicate a metal when it detects one.
- Power Voltage: 9V Standard or Rechargeable Battery (included)
- Power: 270mW
- Operating Frequency: 22KHz
- Operating Current: <50mA
- Operating Voltage: 7V-9V
- Visual & Audio indicators
- Silent searching when you press vibrator button
- High performance. It can discover even a tiny metal items, such as a hair pin, a coin, a paperclip, etc.
- Light weight, fast scanning and large area of detector face
- According to the size of the metal, a different alarm sounds and vibration
- A low sensitivity switch helps to respond to larger metal objects.