Compact, easy to use and versatile. With Motorola’s smallest non-keypad professional radio, you will never be weighed down by your communication tools anymore.
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
Motorola’s special voice compression and low level expansion technology enable crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating even in a noisy environment.
Compact but rugged
- Motorola’s Accelerated Life Test
- MIL-STD 810C, D and E
- Motorola’s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high- speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- By pressing the emergency button in critical situations, the radio will emit a piercing alarm/siren; providing users with instant help alerts.
- The GP328 Plus is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere certified by the US Factory Mutual standard.
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life
- Tri-colour LED battery gauge: indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users or talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Basic Model Includes:
- 1000 mAh Lithiumion Battery(Slim)
- Rapid Charger (Aust/NZ Option AZH441)
- Plastic Holster with Swivel Belt Clip
- User Guide
- Antenna : (UHF: Standard Whip Antenna)
- (VHF : An antenna option must be specified)
- Signalling – Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
- Power Output – 5W (VHF) 4W (UHF)
- Option Board – No
- Keypad – No
- Display – No
- Emergency Button – Yes
- Battery Life – 7 hours (High Power), 10 Hours (Low Power) – With Slim Lilon battery
- MilSpec – MIL-STD 810C, D & E
- Intrinsically Safe – Yes
- Weight (gm/kg) – 250gms with Slim Lilon battery
- Frequency – 136 – 174MHz / 330 – 400MHz / 403 – 470MHz / 450 – 527MHz
- Channels – 16
- Dimension (H X W X D) – 101.5mm x 55.5mm x 33mm (with slim Lilon battery)
|Frequency||136-174 MHz||403-470 MHz|
|Size Radio Only|
|Size Radio with Ultra Hi Cap Battery|
|Size Radio with Lth Hi Cap Battery||101.5×55.5×35.5mm||101.5×55.5×35.5mm|
|Weight Radio Only|
|Weight with High Capacity Battery||270g||270g|
|Power Output||1 -5 W||1 -4 W|
|Channel Spacing||12.5/20/25 kHz||12.5/20/25 kHz|
|Audio Output||500 mW||500 mW|
|Frequency Options||136-174 MHz||AZH38KDC9AA3|
|Warranty||Standard 12 Months – Radio (3)||Standard 12 Months – Radio (3)|
|Price (Excluding GST)||$895.00||$895.00|
|Accessories||1000mAH LiIon Slim Battery JMNN4023||JMNN4023|
|240V Single Unit Charger||HTN3006|
|240V Multi Unit Charger (6)||PMTN4031|
|FM Remote Speaker Mic||JMMN4073|
|Plastic Carry Holder||JMZN4023|
|1- It enables crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality|
|3- Extended warranties available|