Brand new, still box, ONLY 3 in stock
The Motorola GM328 is the simple and yet high performing Two-Way radio solution for professionals who need to stay in contact. Its streamlined features such as limited signalling capabilities and two cutsomisable function buttons keep users communicating steadily and efficiently.
- Two choices of signalling protocol: MDC1200 and Quick Call II.
- Programmable channel spacing of 12.5/ 20/ 25 kHz offers versatility and easy migration of channel spacing.
- The transmit power level can be adjusted to accommodate users’ environment, thus minimizing the risk of interference with other systems.
- Large control buttons and the LED indicators provide clear feedback of the radio operating status
- 4-channel operating capacity allows individually programmed channels for enhanced communication efficiency,
- Voice compression and low level expansion technology ensures crisp, clear and strong audio quality.
- Optional voice storage board allows recording and playback of messages for up to 120 seconds.
- Repeater/ Talkaround Enable/ Disable feature gives freedom to communicate via a repeater for wide area coverage; or bypass a repeater and talk directly to another unit for easy local unit-to-unit communications
- Large ON/ OFF knob and channel button enable easy operation, even with gloved hands
- Up to 255 names, numbers and caller IDs can be called up quickly and conveniently through the contact list.
- 3 Programmable buttons allows access to the frequently used functions such as scan, repeater talkaround, transmitting power level and others.
- 8 Character Alphanumeric display allows quick identification of radio status and identifies incoming calls.
- Signalling – Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
- Option Board – No
- Keypad – No
- Display – No
- Emergency Feature – No
- Mil Spec – MIL-STD 810C, D & E
- Weight (gm/kg) – 1.01kg
- Power Output – 1-25W
- Frequency – 136-162MHz, 403-440MHz, 450-527MHz
- Channels – 4
- Dimension (H X W X D) – 56mm x 176mm x 177mm