motorola dp3600/dp3601/dp3400/dp3401 portable radios
The ergonomically designed Motorola GP Portable Radios are for users who need to keep in touch all the time when moving around work areas – be that an organisation’s site or sites, a number of cities or a large region using their own or leased space on a third-party repeater.
User groups include construction and manufacturing workers, security teams and event management and hotel staff.
- Portable radios available in Display and Non-Display, GPS and Non-GPS models
- Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology which doubles the number of users on a single licensed 12.5 kHz channel
- Supports integrated applications including MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services and MOTOTRBO Location Services
- Up to 40 percent longer battery life between recharges
- Contacts list allows up to 256 contacts
- Allows an easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both modes
- Meets IP57 submersibility standard along with U.S. Military Standards 810 C, D, E, and F and Motorola standards for durability and reliability.
- Is intrinsically safe and can be used in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present
- Portable radios meet FM approvals.
- Approved FM battery option is a 1400 mAh slim Lilon FM battery
- Accessory connector meets IP57 submersibility specifications, incorporates RF, and USB and utilises the IMPRES™
- Audio System for enhanced audio functionality
- Utilises Motorola’s state-of-the art IMPRES technology—providing longer talk times and clearer audio delivery