Compact, easy to use and versatile. With Motorola’s smallest non-keypad professional radio, you will never be weighed down by your communication tools anymore.
- Motorola’s unique MDC signaling allows the transfer of data communications at the high- speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- By pressing the emergency button in critical situations, the radio will emit a piercing alarm/siren; providing users with instant help alerts.
- The GP328 Plus is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere certified by the US Factory Mutual standard.
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life
- Tri-colour LED battery gauge: indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users or talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Basic Model Includes:
- 1000 mAh Lithiumion Battery(Slim)
- Rapid Charger (Aust/NZ Option AZH441)
- Plastic Holster with Swivel Belt Clip
- User Guide
- Antenna : (UHF: Standard Whip Antenna)
- (VHF : An antenna option must be specified)