Motorola GP328 4, 16 Channel
The Motorola GM338 mobile radio provides a versatile and rich feature sets which allows higher level of communicaton efficiency that is perfect for growing organisations with rapid changing business needs.
- 14 Characters 1-line Alphanumeric Display makes it easy to read both text and icon display.
- 128-channel operating capacity allows individually programmed channels for enhanced communication efficiency.
- Voice compression and low level expansion technology ensures crisp, clear and strong audio quality.
- 4 customisable buttons allow one-touch easy access.
- Two choices of signalling protocol: MDC1200 and Quick Call II.
- Programmable channel spacing of 12.5/ 20/ 25 kHz offers versatility and easy migration of operating frequency band.
- Remote mount control head can be mounted on the dashboard without the radio chassis, ideal for situations of space constraint.
- Optional voice storage board allows recording and playback of messages for up to 120 seconds.
- Up to 16 pre-assigned text messages can be pre-programmed, allowing sending of frequently used messages quickly.
Basic Model Includes:
- Standard Compact Microphone
- Standard Bracket
- Standard Power Cable
- User Manual
- 3W Internal Speaker
- Signalling – Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
- Power Output – Low Band – 40-60W, VHF/UHF – 1-25W, 25-45W
- Option Board – Yes
- Keypad – No
- Display – No
- Emergency Button – Yes
- Mil Spec – MIL-STD 810C, D & E
- Weight (gm/kg) – 2040gms ( For Low band), 1400gms ( For VHF & UHF)
- Frequency – 29.7-36MHz, 36-42MHz, 42-50MHz, 136-174MHz, 403-470MHz 450-527MHz (1-25W)
- Channels – 128
- Dimension (H X W X D) – 255mm x 185mm x 72mm (Low Band), 186mm x 179mm x 59mm (VHF/UHF)